Information Assurance and Compliance
Allowing for Continuous Policy, Process and Data Integrity
Complying with government laws and organizational policies while ensuring information is accurate and protected are critical missions of every IT organization. However, the vast array of technologies and disconnected processes related to this compliance present significant challenges to companies. Windward’s Information Assurance and Compliance Solution allows for continuous policy, process, and data integrity across the entire IT infrastructure (proactive and reactive); and it provides secure IT environment that complies with relevant standards and policies.
Our Information Assurance and Compliance Solution ensures information security throughout an organization by managing information-related risks such as privacy, integrity, authentication, and confidentiality. Windward is vendor-neutral, which ensures our clients have access to the best tools and technologies to accomplish their specific needs. Our solution provides a secure IT environment that complies with relevant standards and policies. It allows our clients to enforce infrastructure-wide continuous policy, process, and data integrity using a variety of methods including security and accreditation assessments and automated alerting functionality. With our 12 years of expertise and proven methodology, Windward is the clear choice to help our clients protect their critical information and infrastructures. It also allows clients to enforce infrastructure-wide continuous policy, process, and data integrity.
Windward’s Information Assurance and Compliance Solution combines the following services into a comprehensive delivery methodology:
- Compliance Policy Design. Provide a set of design documents that enable a strategic approach for the IT infrastructure to be compliant with relevant governance requirements;
- Business Continuity Planning. Develop a detailed plan that optimizes IT and enterprise viability in the event of service-affecting situations;
- Compliance and Audit Verification. Compile in-depth surveys and a formal report on IT environment variances as well as develop a roadmap with activities to ensure full compliance;
- Software License Management. Develop an accurate database of enterprise software licenses for compliance and audits;
- Security Policy and Procedure Development. Create a standard set of security procedures to protect IT infrastructure;
- Intrusion Detection and Computer Network Defense. Analyze real-time security events and enable stakeholders to visualize to protect the organization from malware and external attacks;
- Vulnerability Assessment. Develop a detailed report of potential risks to IT infrastructure security;
- Security and Compliance Risk Assessment. Compile a comprehensive report of IT security risks and compliance variances within the IT infrastructure.